Is it valentine’s day?


Last night there was a power cut around in the midnight, so my wife and child got up from the sleep because it was very hot inside the house without fan; my wife took her cell phone for light purpose and sate outside the house. After power came they both came inside the house and slept. In the morning around 8.30am I took my cell phone to see any message in my inbox, I found one from sheeba saying happy valentine day, than I asked sheeba is today valentine’s day dear? She said no than why do you sent me valentine’s message than she wants to check her mobile phone but did not find in the house or outside of house.  It was very strange for me because no person can come to our house from outside even if they want to come they have to cross 4 house, so where did it go? With this instant I came to know that even a well known person can  greed for our others things and property.

Comments

Popular Posts