My first TV at the age of 40

In olden days TV was considered luxurious products in life. In 1988 I used to walk 8km on Friday's to watch 7pm to 7:30 pm, 30 mins video songs in doordarshan channel. At that time, in our village more than 500 family were living but no one had television in their houses. In the year 2002 I was working in a internet center and my remuneration was ₹50/- per day. I used go at 8 am and come back 8 pm in the night, life was so hard and difficult. At 8:30 pm I used to go my relatives house to watch one tv program, by 9pm they would switch off the TV. I longed to have TV of my own but I couldn't, in those days there was a financer who used to buy home appliance and sell it to poor people for ver high interest on monthly emi. I requested to him for a black and white TV, he daged me for several weeks, at lost he said he can't do for me. I couldn't fulfill this desire for so many years. Almost 40 years gone, first time in life I bought color television for my family. So happy😊, I thank God for His blessing in my life, I am not worthy for His blessing but still He loves me. Thank you my God. Love you Jesus🙏

Comments

Popular Posts