If only government know my passion

Every person has goal or passion in their life. They would deny any comfort of their life to fulfill their longing passion. Last 20 years, I carry a passion, that is to help the helpless old people on the street. In between i learned many skills and worked to feed my family but yet the inner souls of mine is longing to work with lonely people on the street. I am so much willing to give my health time for helpless, and trying to set up help desk for homeless in Pondicherry. Last three months, I am going after so many officers office to grand me permission but nothing happening concrete. I am very much discouraged, will this discouragement keep me off from my passion? 
Lord, please be merciful to my inner desire and help me find favor in the eyes of your servants. 

Comments

Popular Posts