God's encouragement in distress

 My life is full of anxiety and aloneness. I am trying to help the helpless people as specially the poor and needy on the streets. but some how things are not getting right with plan and needs. Last three months i am visiting government officials to get permission to setup Helpdesk for homeless people in Pondicherry. But nothing is working on my way, too many letters and permission at the end of the day no rustle. I was dull in my spirit, thanking God for His mercy on me and requesting Him to help me. Suddenly, I remembered one bible verse which strength me is this... For thus says the Lord: ‘You shall not see wind, nor shall you see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, so that you, your cattle, and your animals may drink.’ (2 Kings 3:17)



This word of God strength me spirit and brought smile on my face. Found favor in the eyes of the AE A . VALLAVAN, he talked so well and signed, he forwarded my letter to his assistant for complete report. I myself too the PWD person and showed him the spot. God is great, I believe he will open the door for me soon.  

Comments

Popular Posts