Jesus comes every day

A Child of God Mr. Selvam comes to church every day, not to pray but to eat. How is possible? Who will give food in the church???

Mr. Selvam is mentally challenged man; who has no parents comes to church every day at any part of the time during day for food. This church has around 350 families as members. According to my knowledge everybody looks at him as a challenged man and gives nothing most of the time including me. But a sister (Mrs. Thangarani) brings two lunch box every day, one for Mr. Selvam, one for herself. Whenever he comes, she will ask him to wash his hand, than gives him his box. He eats and goes without washing his plat but she washes his plate and cleans the place where he ate. This happens not for one day but I see from the time I joined in that church for work. What a great love she has for Jesus. I think she sees Jesus every day so she does. I believe according to the word of God everybody (Church Members) sees Jesus but none serve him including me.
Note: like this sister everybody take care one individual needy man or women no person can be starving without food, if all of us feel that all human begins are God’s child than no person will be on the road side.

Prayer:Dear Jesus kindly help everyone us to be your children not by words alone but in action like this sister
(Mrs. Thangarani)

Comments

Popular Posts