Jesus Christ LOVES all...

Today My Pastor made hint on catholic belief (almost he said they are not Christians at all). I agree about his sayings but not fully. But yet I have question? Will Jesus Christ reject in His kingdom the entire catholic person??? And what can the innocent people do if they were not thought well the faith? In my life I have seen so many holy and good people of Christ in Catholic Church will Christ reject these people also? The great women who showed Christ to all mankind that is Mother Teresa she belong to Catholic Church, She loved Christ in action better than all of us. Because she is catholic does it mean that she lost Christ or Heaven?

I feel God looks at our heart; no human person can know the heart of a person than Jesus Christ himself. So I think Jesus Christ will save catholic person also who love Christ truly.

Comments

Popular Posts