I am blessed to meet man of God Ps. Reegan Gomez, at my work place (LIGHT HOUSE A.G. Church) Date 28-1-2012. 

Before I attended Ps. Reegan Gomez meeting, I had very low opinion about him, like” what he can preach and what he can sing” so on, but to my surprise he is very Godly man and meek like our Master Jesus Christ.  As I am editing Ps. R. Reegan Gomez talk I feel bad about my wrong idea. One thing I understand of his life, that is he waits on God and he experienced the everlasting peace which no man can give. No man can be so much anointed if he doesn’t wait for his Creator. Even though he has missed many things in his life yet he is happy in Christ. In my life I have many things but most of the time I feel vacuum in my life because I am not full in Christ like Ps. R. Reegan Gomez. So in my life, five people got very special place in my heart in that he is sixth one. Thanks to God…

Comments

Popular Posts