"Little act of LOVE for JESUS"


This afternoon as I was standing in the bus stand for the bus, I saw one old man struggling to walk  as I saw him my heart was moved with compassion for him, then I went near him saying to myself if he ask for money I shall give him if not I will not. Then I went and stood next to him, but he didn’t pay any attention towards me. He wanted to go to the tea shop but there was an obstacle which he couldn’t climb. He was trying his best to climb up by holding the cycle which is nearby. Meanwhile a thought came to me saying surely his family members are not looking after him and he can’t work to fulfill his needs. Though he needs money he didn’t ask me. What made him not to ask for anything from me? With my own will I asked him would you like to have something he said he needs water to drink? Then I went to the tea shop got water and I gave him. He drank and again I asked whether he wants anything to eat he said yes. Then I bought paniyaran and gave him. He eat then I gave him money for the meal. As soon he received the money he said a word of blessing “Nee Nala irrukanum sami” it touched my heart. In my life I helped so many people nothing touched me, then this man’s blessing.  I know nothing about his religion but when he blessed me I was so happy and I glorified Jesus and I am sure Jesus will bless me according to this man’s will. Because Jesus Christ said “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”( Matthew 25:40, Luke 22:19). Yes I have done it in the name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts