“Honor your father and your mother"


Today my wife and mother went to church. Grace and myself were at home.  I want to make Grace happy, so I took her for ice cream. I bought one cup of ice cream for Grace and we sat outside the church, Grace started eating. Tow old women who beg outside the church came near Grace and stated taking to her, than I asked them about their stay and food, with that one woman started lamenting about her son, who doesn’t care for her and beat her very badly. The women said “even though I have son yet I live on the street like an orphan” with this I was touched. So I bought them ice cream cup and made them little happy like Grace. 

Bible says “Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.” 
(Exodus 20:12)

If all the people in the world honor their parents, will their, be any old Father’s and Mother’s on the street???

Comments

Popular Posts