“My Birthday”


In the year 1992, my first birthday celebration was done by Fr. Joe Arimpoor SDB, in BISW Tirupattur College. Whole day was a special day, where I got lots of sweets from Fr. Joe as well as from others, added to this a new T-Shirt was given to me by a Malaysia friend of Fr. Joe, and in the evening Fr. Joe took me to his friend’s house (Leeni’s and Thanalaxmi’s) were they gave me sweets and tea more than this I am a special person of the day, which made me very happy.  In the night we had cake cutting, dinner as well as photos were taken of me, which made me a great person of the day.  So in my life this day was a happiest day I had from my birth.
After I got married with Sheeba, she became every thing to me and more than that for every birthday she used buy very costly things and makes me happy. One touching instant in 2009 8th July morning we both went for mass and we had cake cutting in our house, than she took me to city for a lunch. before that she took to Jewelry shop and told me to chose the bracelet which I like, I was shocked and asked her, are you joking where do we have money to buy that? But she told me I will buy for you, chose the best bracelet that  you like, I looked at her eyes and saw her grate love for me and another side her sacrifice in order to save that money. For others the blessing of Almighty may be new jobs or new business etc, but for me Sheeba is a blessing. I am luckiest person on earth to have Sheeba as my life partner… Thank you Jesus for your Love & Gift.

Comments

Popular Posts