“God will never leave honest man without his daily bread”

Nearly after one month I am writing my BlogSpot, because of my exam and other work.

This evening Sheeba, Grace and myself went to buy school uniform for Grace, after the purchase as I came out my eyes went towards a man who was sitting on the road side having few provision things for sale. It is a main road where many big shops are there with full of people, but on his shop no one came to buy anything for nearly half hour as I was there watching, as I was looking at his eyes, almost he was looking at everybody expecting to buy something’s from him, but no one. I was feeling so pity for him. I thought at least l must go and buy something for him, but I was having very little money with me. So with this thought I moved little forward then this consolation thoughts came to my mind, “God will never leave honest man without his daily bread”.

Yes he may not earn like others. But Righteous God will Honor him, in HIS due time for his hard work and honest life…

Comments

Popular Posts